Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Productivity Tools, What Are Yours?
1. Make sure your computer is working. A down computer wastes time. There are companies that service computers via the web 24x7.
2. Skype - make a video call via your computer
Great way to connect and get a busy group of people on a conference (cuts down on travel). www.skype.com
3. Linkedin - make connections with people of interest
When used right you can build a great business network. www.linkedin.com
4. Join.me - share your screen ...on a conference call
Used it for the first time today. Makes it easier to see the right files. www.join.me
5. Twitter - tell what you are doing, comment, share tips, post links
I use it to send my Mindset, Mood, Motivation Tip. www.twitter.com
6. Facebook - keep up with family and friends, post memorable pictures. I have a personal page and a business page. www.facebook.com
7. Visio - flow a process
Easy way to flow your sales and marketing process. If you haven't done this, this will help tremendously and allow you to make changes as your business grows and new tools and suppliers are used.
8. Poosh.com - receive motivational fitness/health messages (athletic or Olympic) Play 60 the NFL campaign makes sense. Our bodies need movement especially if we have a sedentary lifestyle. Do a variety of fitness with some weights so you don't get bored with it. It'll help you sleep better.
9. Eating right
Just might be what's missing from you accomplishing your fitness goals. www.livestrong.com
Many entrepreneurs have an issue with this. Just remember when you have a productive day to celebrate instead of trying to squeeze too much productivity out of it. On days when the productivity isn't as great, recalibrate.
11. On work days: eat right, work, exercise/stretch, relaxation, good night's sleep
12. Keep a notebook: easy way to know what was done, open items, what needs done, and keep track of ideas
13. Schedule: structure your day and have something to look forward to in the evening
14. Time important things: It'll help you budget your time well. www.inner-motivation.com
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]